Just One Minute
Balanced Fare: We Report, You Deride

Friday, June 14, 2002




Ask the Professor

Many of you have seen the "Krugman Watch Never Sleeps" piece below in which I question Krugman's identification of sources. And many of you are writing in with suggestions for "Ask the Professor". OK, we run a tight ship here at The MinuteMan, but I think we have time for just one. Its a simple game, we have a question for Professor Krugman, today's category is "philosophy", here we go:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does Krugman blame Cheney or Bush?



UPDATE: Yes, I'm stalling. A critique of Krugman's Friday column, "Plutocracy and Politics" is coming. Krugman's reference to a cartoon character confused me, so I started working on "Goofy-ocracy and Politics", bit of a setback...



SECOND UPDATE: Good news! Nothing about Enron, or the phony Bush budget. Away, hounds!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home