Just One Minute
Balanced Fare: We Report, You Deride

Friday, February 28, 2003



That Was The Month That Was

I introduce what might become a regular feature if I maintain any discipline at all. I hope to jot down the most unforgettable blog moments of the month. Then, at the end of the year, after I have forgotten most of them, I will have reminders available before I decide on Grand Prizes.

I am already a month late, of course, but here we go:

January

Big Media Blooper: The "Now You See It, Now You Don't" Jefferson Davis wreath story, brought to us by Time Magazine.

Blogosphere Breakthrough: "Axis of Weasels"

I'll Be Damned (sort of a "I've never seen that" award): Mary Rosh, the John Lott sock puppet

February

Give In To The Dark Side: "Four Horsemen of the Ablogalypse"; BigWig The Evil Telemarketer.


LOL Pieces (and I am wide open for suggestions): Jesse on Drugs

OK, time will pass, the list will grow, but this is it, so far.




Comments: Post a Comment

Home