Just One Minute
Balanced Fare: We Report, You Deride

Monday, September 08, 2003



Our Toe In the Water

Movable Type has a new site which seems to be their answer to Blogger - Movable Type For Dummies.

Anyway, I am checking it out, so for a sneak preview of what is very likely to become my new blog site, go here.

So far, I seem to have hit on an earth-tone shade that is uncomfortably reminiscent of Al Gore. I'm nothing without Magenta. I am also tussling with the importation of the blog-roll, so don't take offense if you aren't there yet.

Developing...

UPDATE: Ahh, the winter colors have arrived! I am going to switch to the Movable Type site linked above, so please, check it out. And the Blog-roll is still resisting my efforts. Futilely.


Comments:
Hi! Friend I am Starting a New Site in Totally Fully Categories.So Please Help Me And Link Me a Site .Your Site Really Nice.Thanks For Sharing..Please For Checking Site Detail visit:
Quotes About Me
 
Post a Comment

Home